- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
Official HoliWood Nights Page
Are you a "coaster crazy"?
...then you'll want to plan on joining your fellow coaster enthusiasts for HoliWood Nights 2014 on May 30 & 31!
Save the date
We'll update the rest of this page later this year.
HoliWood Nights 2013 is open to card-carrying members of the following amusement park-related clubs:
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- Club TPR
- Club CoasterFusion
- CoasterBuzz Club
- Coaster Crew Platinum
- European Coaster Club
- Florida Coaster Club
- Great Ohio Coaster Club
- National Amusement Park Historical Association
- Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain
- Western New York Coaster Club
If you do not belong to one of the above Partner Clubs, then you must come as a club member's guest. The club member will serve as your interpreter throughout the event. Seriously, though, any guests must register for the event with the club member and sign the Code of Conduct on the reg form (with the understanding that the club member is responsible for his or her guest's behavior). We don't limit the number of guests a club member can bring.
If your computer is old and slow, or you don't have a printer, or you share a printer at work and you don't want that loud-mouth doofus in the next cubicle over to see what a cool event you're going to, please send an email to: email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and snail mail address (you'd be surprised how many don't!).
HoliWood Nights 2013 for Dummies
Here are a few tips for our event. We're glad you're excited. We're excited you're excited. Please try to get some sleep before May 31, though; it's a
long event! And get some sun ahead of time, too. Please.
Online registration was available through May 24, 2013. Sorry - please plan to register at the gate when you arrive.
Pre-Registration Option A:
Event price for 2013: $49.95, includes Friday evening ERT, Saturday morning ERT, all-day Saturday admission, and Saturday evening ERT ... plus three meals. (This price does not include all-day Friday admission.) Add $15 for on-site registration.
Pre-Registration Option B:
This is the event as described in Option A (see above) plus all-day Friday admission: $70.95. Add $15 for on-site registration.
Pre-Registration Option C:
Event price for 2013 Season Pass holders $28.95, if you have a 2013 Holiday World season pass. Add $15 for on-site registration.
- For on-site registration, add a $15 Procrastination Tax
- Yes, we'll order a few extra shirts, but probably not enough in your size.
- Yes, you must present your current, valid, up-to-date coaster club membership card at registration (cards that expired in 1983 are not considered valid). You may also be asked to show a photo i.d.
- Please be sure to check the list (above) to make sure you have current membership in at least one of our Partner Clubs
- There's no extra credit if you belong to more than one club ... but we'll do our best to act like we're impressed
- Love the anticipation? So do these folks (BYODC*). Join us on Facebook, we have our own HoliWood Nights Group!
- *Bring Your Own Drool Cup
- Every attendee must sign the following Code of Conduct on the HoliWood Nights registration form: I understand my registration for this event and signature above constitute acceptance of the following terms: It is my responsibility to follow posted and verbal safety rules at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari without exception, including (but not limited to) not attempting to circumvent the safety features of the rides. I understand that some rider behaviors are so obviously unsafe that posting them is not a necessity, and so agree that I will use caution and conservative judgment in riding. I understand that failure to follow this Code of Conduct may result in me being escorted out of, and banned from, Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
- If you arrive after 6:00 pm CDT on Friday, you will be admitted into the park using your Friday ERT ticket. If you want to enter the park sooner, please purchase an all-day Friday ticket (aka Option B)
- On-site registration will be available starting 9:00 am CDT Friday; you may pick up your registration packets from the Group Sales or Guest Relations window (look for a sign in the window) any time Friday or during any part of the event, including the ERT sessions
- An auction, silent auction and sales table will be available on Saturday beginning at 7:30 pm CDT in the Good Old Days picnic grove; proceeds will be donated to the non-profit Santa Claus Museum here in town
- No cameras, cell phones, other recording devices, or loose items on the coasters...ever
- No, we don't "staple," but lap bars will rest on your lap (or tum-tum, as the case may be)
- For the photo/video walkbacks, please wear sneakers or other closed-toed shoes. It's gravel-y and steep in places. Oh, and deodorant
- For the love of all that's good and decent ... it's pronounced "HOLL-ih-wood" not "HOLY-wood"!
- You must wear your HoliWood Nights name badge on Saturday if you wish to take part in the photo/video walkback, which begins at 3:30 pm CDT
- If you're staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, shuttle service will be provided at the end of ERT each evening; Saturday morning, you're on your own, though
- For the Saturday morning breakfast and ERT, we'll open Mammoth, the World's Longest Water Coaster and Wildebeest, the World's Second Longest Water Coaster and our new Hyena Falls
- If you want a locker in the water park for the Saturday morning ERT, you must rent it from Locker Rental just inside the front gate (locker rental in Splashin' Safari won't be open at this time). There will be no access to lockers during ERT; please use them when you arrive in the water park with the understanding you won't have additional access until 10:30 am CDT
- If you plan on attending the Saturday morning breakfast and ERT, you must either stay in Splashin' Safari until the ERT's conclusion at 10:30 am CDT or "cross over" to Holiday World through Giraffica (the water ride formerly known as Pilgrims Plunge) at 9:30 am CDT or later
We're excited, too! Really.