- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
Make us LOL and you could win tickets
27 March 2012 - 7:21pm
Today was a big day for these fellas ...
... these "dummies" caught the first flight of The Raven for the 2012 season.
Dummies? I think not!
To celebrate their raucous return to the station (and yes, they were armless pre-flight), let's give away a pair of tickets, shall we?
Take a look at these pasty-faced gents. The two in front look relaxed, if a bit stunned.
But those two in back - see how one is leaned in toward the other? What's that dummy saying?
It's "crunch time" here at the park, so we need a good laugh. Make us LOL and you could win a pair of tickets.
Here's what to do:
1. Give us sass. Give us silly. Give us snark. But keep your "Dummy Dialogue" family-friendly, okay?
2. We called it "Dummy Dialogue" because we have an unhealthy alliteration affinity (see?); it can be Dummy Monologue if you prefer. We like one-liners, too.
3. You must be 13 years old or older to be eligible.
4. Holiday World & Splashin' Safari employees (and their immediate family members) are not eligible. (Quit complaining! You earn plenty of free tickets during the season - let these other nice folks win some tickets once in a while.)
5. To enter, post your Dummy Dialogue as a comment here on this HoliBlog post. Don't worry if it doesn't show up right away, we moderate our comments. And we sometimes nap between 2 and 4am.
6. To be eligible, you must include your email address in the "email field." It won't show up publicly in your post, but it's how we'll notify you if you win.
7. Only one entry per blog "comment." If you're so incredibly witty that you have three entries, then you must post three separate comments. Don't get carried away, though; you're not that funny.
8. This contest runs through 12 noon CDT on Monday, April 2.
9. The judges' decision is final*.
* ... and we're no dummies!