Halloween Fun for the Whole Family!
This family-friendly special event includes many of the rides you love at Holiday World, plus lots of fun seasonal activities.
We’ll amaze you with our two corn mazes!
What else? The incredible Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure in our Holiday Theater. Pop on your 3D glasses and help Holidog find his Halloween candy in this family-friendly walk-through adventure!
Next, explore the new Mummy’s Treasure Maze and enjoy our talking pumpkin – Gourdon – with his Tales from the Patch in Gourdon’s Hollow.
And then, see and hear popular songs spookified on our stage in Graveyard Smash!
Saturday nights will end with a Halloween-themed laser light show; both afternoons will include a costume dance party hosted by Kitty Claws.
Here’s the list of treats for your visit:
- It’s Halloween without the gore!
- General Admission: $29.95 ($24.95 online).
- Guests-under-54″ and Seniors (60+): $19.95 ($17.95 online)
- Children ages 2 and younger are always free
- Season Passes are valid for admission
- Saturdays and Sundays from September 20 through October 26, 2014
- Saturday hours: 11am to 8pm CDT
- Sunday hours: 11am to 5pm CDT
- Mummy’s Treasure Maze
- Tales from the Patch at Gourdon’s Hollow
- Graveyard Smash musical show
- Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure
- Hayrides, plus two corn mazes
- Halloween Magic Show with Don Baggett
- Trick or Treating for those under-12
- On Saturdays, we’re open past sundown – meaning coaster rides in the dark!
- Halloween-themed laser light show on Saturdays
- Costume dance party with Kitty Claws
- In keeping with our G-rated park atmosphere, we do have a few rules for costume-wearers:
- Family-friendly only, please – no blood, guts, gore, or revealing costumes
- No weapons (real or fake)
- No masks
- When riding rides, you will need to remove any capes, hats, wigs, handheld props/accessories and anything else that might change the shape of your body or height.
- Enjoy lots of Holiday World rides (please check here for other ride closures, depending on each day’s weather)
- Yummy seasonal treats
For more stories, photos and videos, hop on your broom and fly over to our HoliBlog. We hope you’ll join us for this family-fun event!