Update: Congrats to our winner – Tammy L. from Keavy, Kentucky. Her caption was short and sweet – and made us laugh out loud: "For a good time … call 1-812-937-4401." (That's the park's phone number.) Congrats to Tammy, who wins two one-day tickets. Thanks to all who entered!
It's time for another caption contest!
While leafing through Nathan's latest construction photos from Hyena Falls, this one made me laugh.
What in the world is a Sharpie doing in a construction zone? And more importantly – what the heck is he writing?
Judging by the looks on their faces, it's pretty important.
Here's my feeble crack at it: Tic … tac … wait! I can't remember – am I "x" or "o" this time around?
Now it's your turn – what's he getting ready to write with that Sharpie? Or, what are they discussing so earnestly?
Make us laugh out loud and you could win two one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin' Safari!
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (or that employee's immediate family member).
3. Yes, you may enter more than once. Because you're just that witty, right? But five times per person is the limit. Really. And only one caption per posted Comment, please.
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win. If it's been more than six months – have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. Deadline is next Monday at noon. That's 2/25/13 at 12 noon CST. We'll notify the winner by email by that Wednesday.
How to enter? Post your hilarious caption to the above photo as a "Comment" here on this HoliBlog post (we moderate our Comments, so don't get all worked up when it doesn't show up right away, okay? As long as you don't go all naughty on us, we'll post your caption).