We have a winner! Congrats to Adrienne J. from Newburgh, Indiana, for her winning entry: If you think this new Pepsi pipeline is something, you should see our ice maker.
Watch your mail, Adrienne – two tickets are in the mail!
Have I mentioned that the second part of my double major was in French?
Because of that, I am compelled to take just a moment of your time to explain the term trompe l'oeil. It's French for, literally, "fool the eye." The term is used in art, interior decorating, and in this case – photography.
Just how foolish is this photo?
Look that the teeny-tiny construction worker up on top of the steel structure – compared to the opening in one of the Hyena Falls slides, either he's the size of a peanut or the slide is something like six-stories wide!
Ah, the eye has been fooled.
Or has it?
It's time for another Caption Contest, with a deadline of April Fool's Day. Stun us with your wit and you could win two one-day tickets.
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (or that employee's immediate family member).
3. Only one guess per email address, please. (No multiple entries this time around.)
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win. If it's been more than six months – have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. Deadline is Monday at noon. That's 4/1/13 at 12 noon CDT. We'll notify the winner by email later that week.
How to enter? Must be by email and to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you win, we'll contact you via email, so please be sure to use an address you check frequently.)
Bonne chance, mes amis!