Thanks to everyone who entered our Stashing Pumpkins contest – we have a winner! Leanne M. from Salem, Indiana, was the first to correctly guess 2,913 pumpkins. She receives two one-day tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends. Congratulations, Leanne!
All over Holiday World, hundreds and hundreds of pumpkins.
Some even include subtle messages …
Allrighty then – it's time to give away a pair of admission tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends, which kick off this weekend.
All you have to do is correctly guess how many live pumpkins we have stashed here in the park. (Hint: the answer is a four-digit number that doesn't include any fours, sixes, sevens or eights.)
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee (or his/her immediate family member) of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
3. Only one guess per email address, please. Simply post your guess as a "comment" below.
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win. If it's been more than six months – have at it!
5. To enter, post your guess as a "comment" here on this HoliBlog post. Don't include your address or phone number, we'll notify the winner by email. (Remember, our comments are moderated – so if your post doesn't show up right away, that means we're in a meeting or sleeping or eating or, you know, in the bathroom. Please be patient.)
6. The first person to post the correct number wins two one-day tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends. (If we don't have a winner by noon Central Time on Friday, September 20, 2013, the first person who posted the closest number to the correct answer will receive the tickets.)