We’ve been talking about celebrations a lot around here lately.
Spring is warming up to summer.
Oh, and July 24.
We’re also tickled about our new online ticket sales program – it’s faster and less complicated. What’s not to love?
This new system also gives us the ability to create “promo codes.”
What exactly does that mean? It’s means we’re inviting you to celebrate with us with double discounts for tickets bought online and used on one of the five days between June 15 and June 19, 2014.
Five days of fun.
If you’re already an old hand with promo codes, head over to our Tickets Page and use this: celebrate
If this is your first time at the promo-code rodeo, here’s what you need to know:
1. The promo code is: CELEBRATE (or, you know: celebrate … it’s not case sensitive).
2. The promo code, when used to purchase tickets on our website between now and June 19, will discount your tickets by $10 each: down to $34.95 for General Admission and $26.95 for Guests-under-54″ and Senior (60+) tickets. Please remember, these deeply discounted tickets may only be used on these five days: from Sunday, June 15 through Thursday, June 19, 2014.
3. That’s a $10 savings per ticket.
4a. So how do we get this party started? If you’re using a desktop or laptop computer, simply head over to our Tickets Page and wait a sec until the shopping window opens, then click on the blue “Promo Code” tab up top.
4b. When you click on it, the tab will turn green and you’ll see a drop down; type in the word celebrate and then click on the “Go” button.
5. If you’re using a tablet or smartphone, simply head over to our Tickets Page; see the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner? That’s called a “hamburger,” and when you click on it you’ll see drop-down navigation, just like this:
Simply type in the word celebrate right there where I added the red arrow.
6. Either way, follow the instructions on the page and you’ll have your $10-off tickets in no time! Please remember, though, these tickets must be used on one of the five days starting with Father’s Day, June 15, and ending on Thursday, June 19, 2014.
7. What happens if you purchase these discounted tickets and then aren’t able to use them on those days? You’ll just need to pay the difference in price to match our regular Print@Home discounts when you arrive that day. The upgrade prices to use these tickets on dates before June 15 and after June 19 are $5 per General Admission ticket and $8 per Guests-under-54″ and Senior ticket.
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating Father’s Day, the end of another school year, the start of summer fun, and so much more – by using our “celebrate” Promo Code and saving big during this limited-time offer!