- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
31 October 2012 - 2:16pm
Although our Happy Halloween Weekends are over for the year, we wanted to send you this little video greeting card:
Would you like to share your thoughts about our event? Please take a few minutes to complete this online survey by Friday, November 9.
Please be safe trick-or-treating tonight, under this beautiful harvest moon:
22 October 2012 - 5:57pm
As you may have noticed, the summer of 2012 was one of the hottest on record.
We sure noticed.
So, from looking around the parks to see where the longest lines were, where the bottlenecks occured, plus listening to your many comments and suggestions, here's a countdown list of how we're spending $6.5 million for next season:
10. Happy Halloween Weekends expand to six weekends, starting in mid-September
9. New entry plaza for Splashin' Safari plus 16 more cabanas
8. New after-dark light show for summer nights
7. Misters and fans, plus more shade and seating throughout both parks
6. Kitty's Tea Party - a classic tea-cup family ride in Holidog's FunTown
5. Pilgrims Plunge "moving" to Splashin' Safari with a new name: Giraffica
4. See below
3. See below
2. See below
1. Hyena Falls! Four new in-the-dark water slides, ranging from 300- to 350-feet long and with drops up to 50 feet! One of the slides includes a really cool half-pipe feature near the base of the drop. Have a blast on these fast, dark, double-inner tube slides!
We've set up a ConstructionCam on the side of Pilgrims Plunge ... er, Giraffica ... so you can watch construction of Hyena Falls. This northeast portion of the park, by the way, will be the future site of expansion for both parks. Stay tuned as we add incredible new rides to both parks in years to come!
19 October 2012 - 6:02pm
Is this Mother Nature's apology for the drought and extreme temperatures this past summer?
The fall colors are stunning this week!
Are you planning to ride a coaster this weekend?
There are two more Happy Halloween Weekends left - hope you can join us for the the rides, themed shows and attractions, and the lovely leaves and other decorations.
Have you already visited? We've appreciate your feedback, if you'd like to take a few minutes to complete this survey.
17 October 2012 - 12:43pm
As Halloween approaches, you might like to borrow some of these tastefully understated looks from the female cast members of Graveyard Smash.
Leah the Ghostly Wraith advises: "If your eyeliner slips a bit during application - just go with it!"
Jazzy, our pink Mummy, says not to worry about covering up the occasional blemish, "I've earned every scar!"
Amanda the Witch explains, "When you're feeling blue, your hair should match your mood."
Lauren the Witch advises, "You don't want to blend in with all the other ghouls and go unnoticed. Use glitter - lots of glitter!"
And finally, Kylee the Vampire hints if you stay up all night chasing goblins, don't worry if your eyes look a little bloodshot. "Red is the new black, baby."
Graveyard Smash is performed several times each day during Happy Halloween Weekends. And as you've come to expect from our shows, these ghouls (and their handsome counterparts) always sing in tomb ... er, tune.