- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
27 September 2013 - 8:36pm
Have you tried to make it through our Kitty Claws Corn Maze yet?
There's an incredible feeling of jubilation when you make it "back out" from such a gigantic corn maze.
A certain 18-month-old has it all figured out.
Cole supervises while his godfather, Matt, does the not-so-heavy lifting.
There's no extra charge for corn-mazing here during Happy Halloween Weekends. Buy your discounted tickets here for less than $25.
27 September 2013 - 8:20pm
Matt had a fun time in Louisville earlier this week, taping a WLKY's Real Deal segment.
He filled Maxine in on lots of fun Happy Halloween Weekends details - and also offered a "real deal."
Wondering what that deal might be? Take a look here.
Still need discounted tickets for your visit? Here you go.
26 September 2013 - 6:24pm
If you live outside of our local area, chances are you don't ever get to see our television commercials.
We hope you'll join us for Happy Halloween Weekends, Saturday and Sundays now through October 27.
We have tickets available here on our website - prices are discounted to just $24.95 and $17.95!
23 September 2013 - 1:37pm
Congratulations to Tabithia F., from Louisville, Kentucky, who wins two one-day tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends for her winning caption: "With great power comes great responsibility... and you mom... you have the responsibility to take me to Holiday world!"
Thank you to all who entered!
This photo from our opening weekend of Happy Halloween Weekends just screamed to be made into a caption contest.
Spin us a clever caption and you could win two one-day tickets for this year's Halloween event.
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (or that employee's immediate family member).
3. Just one entry per email address, please.
4. The winner receives two 2013 one-day tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win this one. If it's been more than six months - have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. Deadline is Thursday at noon. That's 9/26/13 at 12 noon CDT. We'll notify the winner by email.
7. To enter, post your clever caption as a "comment" here on this HoliBlog post. Don't include your address or phone number, we'll notify the winner by email. (Remember, our comments are moderated - so keep the captions family-friendly. If your post doesn't show up right away, that means we're in a meeting or sleeping or eating or, you know, in the bathroom. Please be patient.)
8. And yes, if you win you can use your tickets this weekend.
20 September 2013 - 9:09pm
How in the world did I accomplish anything before Google Alerts were invented?
Yesterday morning, my day came to a screeching halt when I received a Google Alert with a link to this article in TIME magazine.
TIME's top ten coaster list only includes a few wooden coasters. And the highest ranked among them is our very own Voyage.
We're all so busy getting ready for Happy Halloween Weekends, there was hardly time for a Happy HoliDance, but we managed to squeeze one in - what a great moment in our history!
TIME Magazine gives Holiday World coaster high marks http://t.co/oBkqnGWCpu— 14News (@14News) September 19, 2013
Let's all take a celebratory ride on TIME's #1 wooden roller coaster ...