Congrats to our winners: Cassie C. from Greenwood, Indiana, and Breonna L. from Keavy, Kentucky. They knew that we were the first park in the world to blog - and that April 7 was the eighth anniversary of our first HoliBlog post. They each win two one-day tickets.
Here's a quickie contest that runs through this Sunday night at midnight.
What's the deal with this Sunday? All we need to know is what the anniversary is, how many years it's been, and why it's significant.
Email us your entry (see link, below) and you could win two one-day tickets.
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee (or his/her immediate family member) of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
3. Only one guess per email address, please. (No multiple entries this time around.) Oh, and though you're welcome to post a guess as a "comment" below, it will not count as an entry. To enter the contest, please follow the instructions in #7, below.
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win. If it's been more than six months - have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. First person to email us with the correct answer wins. If you're not first, but you're correct, we'll throw your name in our HoliHat and will hold a drawing for a second winner.
7. How to enter? Must be by email and to this address: email@example.com. (If you win, we'll contact you via email, so please be sure to use an address you check frequently.)
Oh, and this photo is not a hint. It's just a nice picture of Kitty Claws.