Thanks to everyone who entered our "Canine caption contest" - it was a howling good time!
We ended up choosing two favorites. Each winner receives two one-day tickets:
I double dog dare u to ring the bell! from Robin C. from Indianapolis
Pavlov never could have predicted this! Lisa P. from Goshen, Kentucky
Congratulations to Robin and Lisa! We hope everyone enjoyed playing.
This is one of those photos that just screams "Caption Contest!"
And so ...
This is a new game at Holidog's FunTown. Stun us with your wit and you could win two one-day tickets.
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari (or that employee's immediate family member).
3. Just one guess per email address, please. (No multiple entries this time around.)
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win this one. If it's been more than six months - have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. Deadline is Friday at noon. That's 5/24/13 at 12 noon CDT. We'll notify the winner by email.
7. To enter, post your crazy, funny, clever caption as a "comment" here on this HoliBlog post. Don't include your address or phone number, we'll notify the winner by email. (Remember, our comments are moderated - so keep the captions family-friendly. If your post doesn't show up right away, that means we're in a meeting or sleeping or eating or, you know, in the bathroom. Please be patient.)
8. And yes, if you win you can use your tickets this weekend. Good luck!