Okay, I admit to have not heard of this sort of thing before.
And I daresay neither did Mrs. Koch when she came up with the acronym FOAM. That stands for "Family Owned And Managed" parks.
Ten family-owned park owners get together every year and just have a blast.
We're hosting the annual FOAM meeting this week, with friends from:
• Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury, Connecticut
• Waldameer Park in Erie, Pennsylvania
• Seabreeze Amusement Park in Rochester, New York
• Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park in Chattanooga, Tennessee
• Joyland Amusement Park in Lubbock, Texas
• Wonderland Park in Amarillo, Texas
• Cliff’s Amusement Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico
• Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, California
Here's a look at one of the ultra-serious business meetings: