- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
Park launches ‘HolAuction’ for Red Cross
PARK LAUNCHES ‘HOLI-AUCTION’ FOR RED CROSS
SANTA CLAUS, IND-----An eclectic collection of park memorabilia is up for auction this weekend, as Holiday World raises funds for the Red Cross’s relief efforts for Superstorm Sandy victims.
“We’ve assembled a collection of goodies – some new and some used - to appeal to fans of our park,” says Holiday World president Dan Koch. “The auction winner will not only receive four Holiday World tickets, but also a set of park flags and roller coaster flags, Christmas ornaments, and even a piece of the old Santa Claus Land water tower and a hard hat.”
- Four (4) 2013 Holiday World One-Day Tickets
- 60th Anniversary Commemorative Park Throw
- Holiday World Visitor Hard Hat
- Legend patch - from its premiere season
- 2011 Season Commemorative Ornament
- 2012 Season Commemorative Ornament
- Santa Claus Land Water Tower Section & Photo
- Holiday World Flag (flown at the front gate)
- Splashin' Safari Flag (flown at the front gate)
- Raven Flag (flown at the top of the lift hill)
- Legend Flag (flown at the top of the lift hill)
- Voyage Flag (flown at the top of the lift hill)
All proceeds from the auction, which will run through 12noon ET (11am CT) on Tuesday, November 20, will be donated to the American Red Cross for Superstorm Sandy relief efforts.
To place a bid, go to www.HolidayWorld.com/Sandy.
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari will re-open in May, with the premiere of Hyena Falls, a complex of four in-the-dark water slides. For more information, visit the park’s website at www.HolidayWorld.com or call 1-877-463-2645.