- Plan A Visit
- Rides & Slides
- Buy Tickets
HoliAuction to Benefit Oklahoma Tornado Victims
We’re all saddened by the devastation in Oklahoma following the May 20 tornado. Here’s a priceless package of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari memorabilia – including some one-of-a-kind items – up for auction through Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at 12noon CDT. Proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross.
You're bidding on:
- 8 one-day admission tickets for 2013
- First ride of the day on Mammoth (or other ride of your choice)
- Private Cabana in Splashin’ Safari (reservation required)
- Lunch served in your Cabana
- Dinner at Plymouth Rock Café, with table service and tour
- Holiday World Hard Hat, used, signed by our Coaster Cats
- Customized Coaster Art (you choose the photo) on Raven track wood
- Holiday World Logo Flag (flown at the front gate)
- Splashin' Safari Logo Flag (flown at the front gate)
- 3 Voyage Flags (flown at the top of the lift hill)
- Holiday World 60th Anniversary throw
- Roller Coaster Patches (Raven, Legend and Voyage)
- 2 Mammoth beach towels
- Family photo on the ride of your choice (posted on our Facebook page, if you’d like)
- Holiday World laminated trunk organizer
- Holidog Christmas ornament
Please review our HoliAuction Policies before bidding. Remember, placing a bid is an obligation to pay if you win. Must be at least 18 years old to place bid. Payment must be made online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) within 24 hours of win. Please note: We will either ship the items to you or we can hold for pick-up when you visit in 2013.
This auction will only have one winner, of course. But there are countless ways to help the victims of the Oklahoma tornado. Donations may be made online to the American Red Cross and other agencies. Thank you for caring!