HoliCash is a complimentary service that allows Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Guests to load various devices with money to use as easy payment throughout Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. HoliCash is accepted as payment at Ticket Booths, Guest Relations, most Gift Shops, Restaurants and Snack Stands, human-operated Games, St. Nick’s Wagon Depot, and Locker Rental.
Please call 1-800-467-2682, option 3, to order ahead of time or plan to purchase at the park.
HoliCash is a debit-based service requiring a positive balance to complete purchases. No credit extension will be provided if sufficient funds are not available to complete a purchase. In that case, another form of payment must be provided.
HoliCash devices are not credit cards or debit cards and carry no warranties, expressed or implied. These devices may be replenished and will be honored only when activated via authorized means. HoliCash can be loaded with all accepted forms of payment at Guest Relations, Gift Shops, and HoliCash Kiosks.
HoliCash is Quick & Easy!
- Get a HoliCash Wristband or other device*.
- Use cash or credit card to load your HoliCash wristband.
- Use the HoliCash for easy payment throughout the park!
*Types of HoliCash Devices
- Season Passes – Our all-in-one season passes provide admission, appropriate discounts, and payment throughout the park (when HoliCash has been loaded).
- Gift Cards – These plastic credit-card sized cards may be purchased over the phone before your visit, or purchased/loaded at Gift Shops & In Park Services in any amount desired.
- Wristbands – Guests may load a temporary-use wristband for use during a visit. Wristbands are available – free of charge – at Gift Shops and In-Park Services.
- Vouchers – Pre-printed vouchers are available to certain groups and picnic customers. Vouchers are not available for sale on-site. They must be purchased or reserved in advance through the Holiday World Group Sales department. Vouchers are printed with specific expiration dates and can be used until the value is $0 within the time frame they are valid.
HoliCash Dormancy Rules & Fees for Season Passes, Gift Cards, and Wristbands:
- All HoliCash devices will be considered dormant if there are no transactions on the invoice tied to the device for a period of thirty six (36) months.
- Transactions that will prevent dormancy, if done at least once every thirty six (36) months, include loading money onto the HoliCash device or using the device for payment.
- Once considered dormant, a 100% maintenance fee will be applied to balances remaining on HoliCash devices. Positive balances will be reduced to zero, but only if the above dormancy rules apply.
HoliCash Expiration Rules for Vouchers:
HoliCash Vouchers are printed with specific valid dates that may range from one day to a full Holiday World operating season. HoliCash Vouchers will not work or be accepted as payment before or after the valid date range. Once a HoliCash Voucher expires, all remaining funds are forfeited.
Refunds for Remaining Balances:
Balances remaining on Season Passes, Gift Cards, Kiosk Cards, and Vouchers are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
Funds remaining on an expired Season Pass can still be used throughout the park, however, the expired Season Pass will not admit you into the park or give discounts in the park. The funds left on these expired Season Passes may be used to purchase a HoliCash Gift Card, if preferred.
Balances remaining on Wristbands at the end of a Guest’s visit can be transferred to a Kiosk Card at one of the HoliCash Kiosks throughout the park. The Kiosk Card serves as an easy way to save and store remaining balances without having to take wristbands home.
If requested, balances remaining on Wristbands may be refunded at Guest Relations up to a maximum amount of $50 per wristband. Refunds must go back to the original form of payment. If a credit card or other HoliCash device was used to load the wristband, it must be presented for the refund to be provided. Otherwise remaining balances can be transferred to a Gift Card.
Lost or Stolen HoliCash:
Lost or stolen HoliCash devices will not be replaced or refunded. Protect your HoliCash devices as you would other forms of payment. Due to the nature of debit type devices, proof of purchase does not prove ownership.
Because Season Passes are directly tied to a Guest’s personal information, Season Passes with associated HoliCash balances can be replaced for a $5 fee at Guest Relations. Any associated funds that remain on the Season Pass when replaced will automatically roll over to the new Season Pass. Funds used without the consent of the Season Pass holder will not be replaced or refunded.
All other HoliCash devices, including Gift Cards, Wristbands, Kiosk Cards, and Vouchers will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Protect your HoliCash devices as you would other forms of payment.
To check the balance of a HoliCash device, visit a HoliCash Kiosk or In-Park Services during park operating hours. During non-operating days, contact Holiday World at (800) 467-2682 during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm CT). Please be prepared to share your 16-digit HoliCash number.