Top 20 Reasons why you should visit:
Let’s start with TripAdvisor reviews:
And here are 20 more reasons:
- Two parks – Holiday World Theme Park and Splashin’ Safari Water Park – for one great price!
- New steel roller coaster! Thunderbird is the nation’s first launched wing coaster!
- Free soft drinks. Just sayin’ … Gatorade, pink lemonade, peach tea, sodas, coffee and water. Help yourself all day long!
- USA Today proclaimed Splashin’ Safari to be the Best Water Park in the USA.
- The friendliest bunch of employees you’ll ever find – that’s why they’re called Hosts & Hostesses.
- Free parking. Really.
- Voted the Cleanest Park in the World for more than a decade. We’re a bit fanatical.
- Fun live shows – with singing, dancing, and diving. (But not at the same time.)
- Holiday World is the world’s first theme park (we opened, as Santa Claus Land, in 1946 – that’s nine years before Mr. Disney got started!).
- Yummy food, from pizza and burgers to Thanksgiving Dinner. Reasonably-priced, too!
- Mammoth and Wildebeest – the two longest water coasters on the planet.
- Consumers Digest magazine named us America’s “Top Value Park.” Twice!
- Free inner tube usage. Free Wi-Fi, too.
- Special menus for those with food allergies.
- TIME magazine named The Voyage the #1 Wooden Roller Coaster in America.
- We’ve received more than a thousand “Excellent” TripAdvisor.com reviews.
- Free sunscreen. (You know you always leave yours at home on the kitchen counter!)
- Holidog hugs. Kitty Claws, too.
- We’re in Santa Claus, Indiana. We’ve got that whole Mayberry vibe going on here. You’ll feel safe and happy in a sweet, old-fashioned way.
- Your family deserves it!