Because Santa says so!
And Holidog, too. And Kitty Claws. And all of our award-winning friendly Hosts and Hostesses.
Oh, yeah … and those top-ranked coasters and ginormous water park.
Santa likes lists and so do we, so:
Here are the Top 20 Reasons we think you should visit:
- Two parks – Holiday World Theme Park and Splashin’ Safari Water Park – in one.
- TIME magazine named The Voyage the #1 Wooden Roller Coaster in America.
- Free soft drinks. Just sayin’ …
- In 2013, USA Today proclaimed Splashin’ Safari to be the Best Water Park in the USA.
- The friendliest bunch of employees you’ll ever find – that’s why they’re called Hosts & Hostesses.
- Holiday World is the world’s first theme park (we opened, as Santa Claus Land, in 1946 – that’s nine years before Mr. Disney got started!).
- Voted the Cleanest Park in the World for more than a decade. We’re a bit fanatical.
- Fun shows – with singing, dancing, and diving. But not at the same time …
- Free parking.
- Yummy food, from pizza and burgers to Thanksgiving Dinner. Reasonably-priced, too!
- Mammoth and Wildebeest – the two longest water coasters on the planet.
- Santa Claus. Every day.
- Free inner tube usage. Free Wi-Fi, too.
- Special menus for those with food allergies.
- New for 2014: Mayflower swinging ship ride plus Friday Night Fireworks!
- We’ve received nearly a thousand positive TripAdvisor.com reviews.
- Free sunscreen. (You know you always leave yours at home on the kitchen counter!)
- Holidog hugs. Kitty Claws, too.
- We’re in Santa Claus, Indiana. We’ve got that whole Mayberry vibe going on here. You’ll feel safe and happy in a sweet, old-fashioned way.
- Your family deserves it!