Bahari is a giant family wave pool featuring geysers, sprays, and jets. Covering three-fourths of an acre, Bahari provides refreshing waves on an on-for-10-minutes then off-for-ten-minutes basis. Want to wade a little deeper? Paddle over to these HoliBlog posts.
Bahari Wave Pool
“Bahari” is the Swahili word for “immense sea.” Yes, this wave pool is immense. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- If you are not a strong swimmer, stay in the very shallow water.
- Please, no horseplay.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen and stay hydrated!
- Type: Wave pool
- Size: Three-fourths of an acre of water
- Pool depth: 0 to 6 feet
- Wave height: Maximum 4 feet
- Wave patterns: 8 computer-generated patterns
- Wave cycle: “On” for 10 minutes then “off” for 10 minutes
- Translation: Bahari (rhymes with “safari”) is the Swahili word for “immense sea”