Bahari is a giant family wave pool featuring geysers, sprays, and jets. Covering three-fourths of an acre, Bahari provides refreshing waves on an on-for-10-minutes then off-for-ten-minutes basis. Want to wade a little deeper? Paddle over to these HoliBlog posts.
Bahari Wave Pool
“Bahari” is the Swahili word for “immense sea.” Yes, this wave pool is immense. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- If you are not a strong swimmer, stay in the very shallow water.
- Please, no horseplay.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen and stay hydrated!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Type: Wave pool
- Size: Three-fourths of an acre of water
- Pool depth: 0 to 6 feet
- Wave height: Maximum 4 feet
- Wave patterns: 8 computer-generated patterns
- Wave cycle: “On” for 10 minutes then “off” for 10 minutes
- Translation: Bahari (rhymes with “safari”) is the Swahili word for “immense sea”