Bahari is a giant family wave pool featuring geysers, sprays, and jets. Covering three-fourths of an acre, Bahari provides refreshing waves on an on-for-10-minutes then off-for-ten-minutes basis. Want to wade a little deeper? Paddle over to these HoliBlog posts.
Bahari Wave Pool
“Bahari” is the Swahili word for “immense sea.” Yes, this wave pool is immense. Read More »How big is Bahari? Three-fourths of an acre."Bahari” rhymes with “safari.”Bahari’s depth ranges from zero-depth-entry to six feet.
Tips For Your Visit
- If you are not a strong swimmer, stay in the very shallow water.
- Please, no horseplay.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen and stay hydrated!
- Type: Wave pool
- Size: Three-fourths of an acre of water
- Pool depth: 0 to 6 feet
- Wave height: Maximum 4 feet
- Wave patterns: 8 computer-generated patterns
- Wave cycle: “On” for 10 minutes then “off” for 10 minutes
- Translation: Bahari (rhymes with “safari”) is the Swahili word for “immense sea”