Stir up some fun! Enjoy a wild rafting experience on Bakuli (pronounced bah-COOL-ee). Riders start out in a dark tunnel, then the bottom drops out and into the giant bowl you splash for a dizzying spiral ending. “Bakuli” is the Swahili word for bowl. Slide over to our HoliBlog for more photos and stories.
Tips For Your Visit
- Hold on tight!
- Pay attention the signs showing how to ride (don’t let your backside drag).
- The early part of the ride is in the dark. Be sure to scream – it echoes!
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not permit single riders.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing a lower-leg cast, full leg cast that covers the knee, a full arm cast, or a forearm cast may not ride.
- Height limit: 42″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
- Type: “Bowl” ride
- Height: 73 feet
- Diameter: Enclosed portion, 9 feet; bowl, 60 feet
- Length: Enclosed slide is 325 feet
- Pool depth: 0 to 3 feet
- Inner tubes: 4-passenger “clover leaf” inner tunes
- Translation: Bakuli (bah-COOL-ee) is the Swahili word for “bowl”