Stir up some fun! Enjoy a wild rafting experience on Bakuli (pronounced bah-COOL-ee). Riders start out in a dark tunnel, then the bottom drops out and into the giant bowl you splash for a dizzying spiral ending. “Bakuli” is the Swahili word for bowl. Slide over to our HoliBlog for more photos and stories.
Tips For Your Visit
- Hold on tight!
- Pay attention the signs showing how to ride (don’t let your backside drag).
- The early part of the ride is in the dark. Be sure to scream – it echoes!
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not permit single riders.
- Height limit: 42″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
- Type: “Bowl” ride
- Height: 73 feet
- Diameter: Enclosed portion, 9 feet; bowl, 60 feet
- Length: Enclosed slide is 325 feet
- Pool depth: 0 to 3 feet
- Inner tubes: 4-passenger “clover leaf” inner tunes
- Translation: Bakuli (bah-COOL-ee) is the Swahili word for “bowl”