Even smaller children can ride Crow’s Nest! Children 42″ and taller may ride this 65-foot-tall vertical swing ride, as long as they ride with bigger family members. Crow’s Nest has all double seats, so you can snuggle up with your little seafarer as you fly high over Holiday World’s Thanksgiving section (and close to Thunderbird!). Check out these stories, videos and photos about Crow’s Nest here on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- If your little one isn’t quite tall enough for HallowSwings, but is at least 42″ tall, this is the ride for you!
- Crow’s Nest has double seats, so you can ride together.
- Be sure to take off flip-flops or other footwear that doesn’t fit snuggly before boarding the ride.
- Crow’s Nest has an awesome light package – be sure to ride after dark!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces, forearm casts on both arms, or full-leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
- Swing by our HoliBlog for an overview of this ride.
Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Type: Vertical Swing ride
Opened: May of 2011
Name change: Crow’s Nest was originally located in 4th of July and called Sparkler; it was renamed and moved to Thanksgiving before the start of the 2015 season
Vehicles: 10 double seats
Capacity: 20 riders
Ride height: 65 feet