Even smaller children can ride Crow’s Nest! Children 42″ and taller may ride this 65-foot-tall vertical swing ride, as long as they ride with bigger family members. Crow’s Nest has all double seats, so you can snuggle up with your little seafarer as you fly high over Holiday World’s Thanksgiving section (and close to Thunderbird!). Check out these stories, videos and photos about Crow’s Nest here on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- If your little one isn’t quite tall enough for HallowSwings, but is at least 42″ tall, this is the ride for you!
- Crow’s Nest has double seats, so you can ride together.
- Leave your flip flops and other loose items in the cubbies.
- Lockers are provided free of charge per ride cycle for any valuable items. Holiday World locker keys are permitted on the ride as long as they are properly secured.
- Crow’s Nest has an awesome light package – be sure to ride after dark!
- Swing by our HoliBlog for an overview of this ride.
Height limit: 42” to ride with an adult; 48” to ride alone
Type: Vertical Swing ride
Opened: May of 2011
Name change: Crow’s Nest was originally located in 4th of July and called Sparkler; it was renamed and moved to Thanksgiving before the start of the 2015 season
Vehicles: 10 double seats
Capacity: 20 riders
Ride height: 65 feet