Your little one will love riding in his or her very own fishy in this sweet and gentle classic children’s ride.
Tips For Your Visit
- Get out your camera—you’re going to see some great smiles!
- “Can you swim like a fish?”
- This ride was formerly called “Salmon Run”; it moved to Rudolph’s Reindeer Ranch for the 2014 season.
- Please remind your child to always stay seated on the rides until the ride operator says it’s okay to get off.
- Parents: You are welcome to help your child into their fish.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have had recent surgery, illness, or injury or is prone to motion sickness or dizziness.
Height limit: Maximum 54″
Weight limit: Maximum 65 pounds
Type: Fish-go-round (Bulgy the Whale)
Capacity: 1 child per fish
Direction: Counter clockwise