Little ones get their very own bumper boat and set sail into the shallow water; little bumps and small splashes may occur – plus lots of giggles and smiles.
Dancer’s Thunder Bumpers Junior
A children's version of this classic ride, named for Rudolph's pal Dancer! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
The steering wheel makes an arrow. Point it where you want it to go!
Just remember not to let the steering wheel go to only one side, or you’ll get stuck going in circles.
Those who aren’t riding may stand around the edges of the pool to encourage and cheer on those steering the boats!
- Explain to your child ahead of time that they may get “bumped” and splashed slightly while riding – which is part of the fun!
- Height limit: Maximum 54″
- Weight limit: 65 pounds per boat
- Type: Children’s bumper boat ride
- Depth: Water in pool is 16” deep
- Vehicles: 14 battery-powered boats
- Colors: Red, blue, green and yellow boats
- Hands-on: Children steer their own boat