All the pretty seahorses! This unique ride has brought joy to generations of children. Take a look on our HoliBlog for more fun!
Generations of children have "dashed" over to ride these seahorses every time they visit. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Parents: You are welcome to help your child onto their seahorse.
Have smaller children hug their seahorse around the neck to hold on.
- Taller children should hold onto the pole above their seahorse’s head.
Please remind your child to always stay on the rides until the ride operator says it’s okay to get off.
- Height limit: Maximum 54″
- Weight limit: Maximum 65 pounds per seahorse
- Type: Children’s seahorse-go-round
- Ride: 10 seahorses
- Description: Seahorses are suspended and may sway
- Direction: Ride goes counter-clockwise