Ever wonder what it feels like to fly? We could ask the witches and ghosts from Halloween, or just hop on HallowSwings for a thrilling spin. Pumpkins, witches, ghosts and bats adorn this colorful swing ride. It’s one of the prettiest nighttime rides in the park! Check out these stories, videos and photos about the HallowSwings here on our HoliBlog.
Come fly with the witches, ghosts and goblins on this colorful “flying carousel” ride. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Ride at night when all the pretty lights are shining!
- Be sure to take off flip-flops or other footwear that doesn’t fit snuggly before boarding the ride.
- Scope out the ride seats before you ride – there are two sizes.
- Be sure to wear your hat backwards or (remove it).
- For a different ride experience, close your eyes.
- If your little one isn’t tall enough for HallowSwings, but is at least 42″ tall, then Crow’s Nest is the ride for you!
- On HallowSwings, even the skulls are smiling!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces, forearm casts on both arms, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
- Want to fly by more stories and photos? Look here on our HoliBlog.
- Height limit: Minimum of 48″ to ride
- Type: Flying carousel swing ride
- Opened: May of 2003
- Height: 40 feet
- History: Custom-made in Italy for Holiday World’s Halloween section
- Capacity: 48 swing seats in two sizes
- Speed: Maximum speed is 11 rpm
- Direction: Ride moves counterclockwise