Hyena Falls is four distinctly different in-the-dark water slides. The longest slide is 350 feet and includes a “wave” element – similar to our Zinga water ride – for a really cool ending. Grab an inner tube – and a friend – and ride Hyena Falls. You just might laugh yourself silly! Need a few more giggles? Check out our posts about Hyena Falls on the HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Give each slide a try – they’re very different!
- The “Laughs” slide, the first of its kind in the world, is the highest and longest – maybe work your way up to riding that one.
- The other three slides’ names are Chuckles, Giggles and Tee Hee. Ride them all!
- Ride with a friend – the extra weight from the second person makes for a wilder ride!
- Scared of the dark? Go ahead and scream!
- Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
- Weight limit: There’s a maximum combined weight limit of 400 pounds for two riders on a double inner tube or 250 pounds for single rider riding alone
- Type: 4 in-the-dark water slides
- Designer: ProSlide
- Drop: 5 stories for the “wave” slide; 4 stories for other three slides
- Length: 349, 327, 302 and 297 feet long
- Inner tubes: Double and single inner tubes; free usage, of course
- Splash pool: 42 inches deep