Hyena Falls is four distinctly different in-the-dark water slides. The longest slide is 350 feet and includes a “wave” element – similar to our Zinga water ride – for a really cool ending. Grab an inner tube – and a friend – and ride Hyena Falls. You just might laugh yourself silly! Need a few more giggles? Check out our posts about Hyena Falls on the HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Give each slide a try – they’re very different!
- The “Laughs” slide, the first of its kind in the world, is the highest and longest – maybe work your way up to riding that one.
- The other three slides’ names are Chuckles, Giggles and Tee Hee. Ride them all!
- Ride with a friend – the extra weight from the second person makes for a wilder ride!
- Scared of the dark? Go ahead and scream!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces, forearm casts on both arms, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
- Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
- Weight limit: There’s a maximum combined weight limit of 400 pounds for two riders on a double inner tube or 250 pounds for single rider riding alone
- Type: 4 in-the-dark water slides
- Designer: ProSlide
- Drop: 5 stories for the “wave” slide; 4 stories for other three slides
- Length: 349, 327, 302 and 297 feet long
- Inner tubes: Double inner tubes; free usage, of course
- Splash pool: 42 inches deep