Liberty Launch is a “double shot” ride; it uses compressed air to blast riders seven stories high and then bounces them up and down before coming to rest back at ground level. Try to guess the exact second when the “launch” will happen—it’s harder than you may think! Check out these stories, videos and photos about Liberty Launch here on our HoliBlog.
Feel the freedom of flying up seven stories and then bouncing back to terra firma. Read More »Liberty Launch blasts riders seven stories into the sky.Compressed air is what’s behind the thrill of the blast.Do you let your legs move with the ride or do you hold them steady?
Tips For Your Visit
- Try seats on all four sides; each has a different view of the park.
- Swing your legs as you ride, but be sure to leave your shoes or sandals down below if there’s any chance they’ll fall off.
- Riding alone? Try the single riders line. Ride operators will use this line as needed.
- Place all loose items, including those in your pockets, on the shelf in front of you so they don’t get launched!
- Feeling friendly? Wave to the ride operator in the window when sitting on the back side.
- Non-riders may capture photos of their family and friends from all four sides of the ride.
- For shorter wait times, ride during the afternoon.
- Need a lift? Bounce over to our HoliBlog and see more videos and story.
Height limit: Minimum of 48″ to ride
Type: “Double Shot” tower ride
Opened: May of 2003
Height: Drop is 70 feet
Speed: Up to 35 mph
Restraint: Overhead lap bar