This classic family ride will swing riders on an arc reaching 54 feet over a pool of water. No, it’s not exactly the Atlantic Ocean, but that pop of airtime will give a hint of what the Pilgrims experienced on their heroic voyage long ago. Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
Set sail for fun on the Mayflower – new for 2014! Read More »New for 2014: Mayflower is a classic “swinging ship” ride.The arc of Mayflower’s ride swings up 54 feet.Naming this ride for our Thanksgiving section? Shortest meeting ever!
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait till the afternoon to ride, as lines are shortest then.
- Save one last ride for after dark – Mayflower has an awesome light package!
- Don’t forget to leave any loose items you wish to keep – especially cell phones and keys – in the station so the seas don’t toss them overboard.
- What else? Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
- Height limit: Minimum of 48″ to ride
- Type: Chance Rides swinging ship
- Opening: May 3, 2014
- Ride Height: Mayflower swings riders in a 54′ arc
- Capacity: up to 60 riders
- History: The Pilgrims set sail on the Mayflower in 1620.