This classic family ride will swing riders on an arc reaching 54 feet over a pool of water. No, it’s not exactly the Atlantic Ocean, but that pop of airtime will give a hint of what the Pilgrims experienced on their heroic voyage long ago. Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait till the afternoon to ride, as lines are shortest then.
- Save one last ride for after dark – Mayflower has an awesome light package!
- Don’t forget to leave any loose items you wish to keep – especially cell phones and keys – off of the ride so the seas don’t toss them overboard.
- What else? Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Mayflower here on our HoliBlog.
- Height limit: Minimum of 48″ to ride
- Type: Chance Rides swinging ship
- Opening: May 3, 2014
- Ride Height: Mayflower swings riders in a 54′ arc
- Capacity: up to 60 riders
- History: The Pilgrims set sail on the Mayflower in 1620.