This four-minute family ride is a soaker and lots of fun on a hot summer day. Start off in a twisty subterranean tunnel then float lazily along before hitting the rapids. Oh, you may get surprised (and wet!) by a few geysers. Then hold on tight! Your boat will take a thrilling rush through Boulder Canyon, a flooded Western town. Your drenching journey will end by meandering through the town’s saloon – watch out for the water curtain! And remember, whoever doesn’t want to get wet the most is somehow always the one to take the biggest splash! Check out these stories, videos and photos about Raging Rapids here on our HoliBlog.
Don’t ignore the signs that say “You Will Get Wet!” Because you most certainly will on this white-water raft ride! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- You will get wet!
- Balance the size and weight of riders around your boat.
- Only one rider per seat.
- If you have any electronics or valuables with you, keep them dry by taking advantage of the lockers located at the ride. Lockers are free of charge per ride cycle and you may take the key with you on the ride.
- Shoes, shirts, and shorts must be worn on this ride.
- If you are sitting out, insert coins in the geysers’ machine in the observation area and watch as your family gets soaked.
- Don’t want to wait in a long line? Come cool off here in the afternoon or evening.
- What behind-the-scenes stories do we have about Raging Rapids? Check here on our HoliBlog to see.
- Height limit: 36” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
- Weight limit: Maximum combined weight 1,360 pounds per boat
- Type: White water raft ride
- Opened: 1990
- Boats: 12
- Capacity: 8 riders per boats
- Water: 1 million gallons
- Ride length: 1,182 feet
- Geysers: 7