Here’s our best spin: Revolution is located right near Raging Rapids, so you can “spin dry” after getting soaked on the white water raft ride.
They say we want a Revolution ... well, you know. We all want to change the World. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Give your kids a quick physics lesson by explaining centrifugal force while riding Revolution. Or, you know. After.
- Please keep your feet on the ride floor at all times.
- Only one person per compartment.
- You will be standing throughout the entire ride.
- Spin dry in the evening for shorter lines while checking out Revolution’s light package.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- Guests wearing neck braces, full arm casts that cover the elbow, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
Height limit: Minimum of 42″ to ride
Type: Zero Gravity “round up”
Capacity: 33 riders
Direction: Counter clockwise