“Oh give me a home … where the buffalo roam.” At Holiday World, the buffalo roam (and bump!) at Rough Riders Bumper Cars. Choose a buffalo or horse and climb in—you never know whom you’ll run into! Hoof on over to the HoliBlog for more.
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait until mid-afternoon to ride, when lines are shortest.
- Move around a “pile up” or you may waste your ride time stuck in a traffic jam.
- If you do find yourself in a traffic jam, continue to press your pedal and turn the steering wheel in the opposite direction to help free yourself.
- Pedals are found on the left side of your car.
- One seatbelt per person; wear it across your body as you would in a car.
- Remember to follow the one-way arrows, venturing in a counter-clockwise circle on the floor. No head-on collisions, please.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing neck braces or forearm casts on both arms may not ride.
Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum combined weight, 440 pounds per car
Type: Bumper cars
Cars: 15 horses and buffalo
Capacity: 2 riders per car
Floor: 2,090 square feet