“Oh give me a home … where the buffalo roam.” At Holiday World, the buffalo roam (and bump!) at Rough Riders Bumper Cars. Choose a buffalo or horse and climb in—you never know whom you’ll run into! Hoof on over to the HoliBlog for more.
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait until mid-afternoon to ride, when lines are shortest.
- Move around a “pile up” or you may waste your ride time stuck in a traffic jam.
- If you do find yourself in a traffic jam, continue to press your pedal and turn the steering wheel in the opposite direction to help free yourself.
- Pedals are found on the left side of your car.
- One seatbelt per person; wear it across your body as you would in a car.
- Remember to follow the one-way arrows, venturing in a counter-clockwise circle on the floor. No head-on collisions, please.
Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum combined weight, 440 pounds per car
Type: Bumper cars
Cars: 15 horses and buffalo
Capacity: 2 riders per car
Floor: 2,090 square feet