“Oh give me a home … where the buffalo roam.” At Holiday World, the buffalo roam (and bump!) at Rough Riders Bumper Cars. Choose a buffalo or horse and climb in—you never know whom you’ll run into! Hoof on over to the HoliBlog for more.
At Rough Riders, the buffalo roam. With attitude. Read More »Horse or buffalo? WWTRD*?A terrifying glimpse at the future for parents who let their children drive.*What Would Teddy Roosevelt Do?
Tips For Your Visit
- Wait until mid-afternoon to ride, when lines are shortest.
- Move around a “pile up” or you may waste your ride time stuck in a traffic jam. If you do find yourself in a traffic jam, continue to press your pedal and turn the steering wheel to help free yourself.
- Turn steering wheel 360 degrees in the opposite direction.
- Pedals are found on the left side of your car.
- One seatbelt per person; wear it across your body as you would in a car.
- Remember to follow the one-way arrows, venturing in a counter-clockwise circle on the floor. No head-on collisions, please.
Height limit: 42” to ride with an adult; 48” to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum combined weight, 440 pounds per car
Type: Bumper cars
Cars: 15 horses and buffalo
Capacity: 2 riders per car
Floor: 2,090 square feet