Hop on the Scarecrow Scrambler for a spin on this classic family ride!
Tips For Your Visit
- To reduce the “squish” factor, bigger/heavier riders should get on last and be seated on the padded side of the car.
- One shared seatbelt per car.
- Watching instead of riding? Catch an “aerial” view from halfway down Halloween Hill.
- For shorter lines, ride in the afternoon or evening.
- Height limit: 36″ to ride with a supervising companion; 48″ to ride alone
- Type: Classic scrambler ride
- Vehicles: 12
- Capacity: Maximum 3 riders per vehicle
- Speed: 25 mph
- G force: 1.24 lateral
- Manufacturer: Eli Bridge Company
- History: The 115th Scrambler ever built; added to park in 1976