Even smaller children can ride Sparkler! Children 42″ and taller may ride this 65-foot-tall vertical swing ride, as long as they ride with bigger family members. Sparkler has all double seats, so you can snuggle up with your little patriot as you fly high over Holiday World’s 4th of July section. Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Sparkler here on our HoliBlog.
Here’s to the red, white and blue – sailing through the air with a friend. Read More »Sparkler lifts you up for a swing ride 65 feet up in the sky.Sparkler’s light package makes for a sparkly night ride.Smaller patriots can ride with parents in the snuggly double seats.
Tips For Your Visit
- If your little one isn’t quite tall enough for HallowSwings, but is at least 42″ tall, this is the ride for you!
- Sparkler has double seats, so you can ride together.
- Ride in the afternoon and evening for shorter lines.
- Leave your flip flops and other loose items in the cubbies.
- Lockers are provided free of charge per ride cycle for any valuable items. Holiday World locker keys are permitted on the ride as long as they are properly secured.
- Sparkler has a sparkly light package – be sure to ride after dark!
- Swing by our HoliBlog for more sparks about this ride.
Height limit: 42” to ride with an adult; 48” to ride alone
Type: Vertical Swing ride
Opened: May of 2011
Vehicles: 10 double seats
Capacity: 20 riders
Ride height: 65 feet