This classic family ride includes more than just horses; our menagerie carousel includes a rabbit, dolphin, tiger, zebra, cat and even a dragon, plus two chariots. Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Star Spangled Carousel here on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- Be prepared to stand next to your child’s animal if he or she is less than 42″ tall.
- No matter what your youngster’s height is, you may want to stand beside him or her for that first ride.
- Lines move quickly, so wait times tend to be short.
- Be sure to ride after dark for an extra special experience!
- More carousel photos and fun on our HoliBlog.
Height limit: Minimum 42″ to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum 200 pounds per animal; maximum combined weight, 680 pounds per chariot
Manufacturer: Chance Rides Inc.
Horses: 30 total horses and other animals
Chariots: 2 chariots
Speed: 5 revolutions per minute