The Wave is one of Splashin’ Safari’s two wave pools. The computer-controlled wave system creates eight different wave patterns. If you prefer bigger waves, be sure to try Bahari Wave Pool. It is connected to Butterfly Bay, a gentle wave pool with water that is no more than 2 feet deep. Water depth varies from zero-depth-entry to six feet in the main pool and zero-depth-entry to 18 inches in the gentle-wave area, Butterfly Bay. The pools hold approximately 270,000 gallons of water. Water you waiting for? Here are some Wave posts on our HoliBlog.
Tips For Your Visit
- The Wave’s waves are on for 10 minutes and then off for 10
- If you are not a strong swimmer, stay in the very shallow water.
- It takes a lot of energy to play in the waves, so enjoy the rest between sessions
- Please, no horseplay.
- The Wave has smaller/gentler waves than at Bahari.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen and stay hydrated!
- Type: Wave pool
- Opened in: 1994
- Size: 21,000 square feet
- Pool depth: 0 to 6 feet
- Wave height: Maximum 4 feet
- Wave patterns: 8 computer-generated patterns
- Wave cycle: “On” for 10 minutes then “off” for 10 minutes