The Wave is one of Splashin’ Safari’s two wave pools. The computer-controlled wave system creates eight different wave patterns. If you prefer bigger waves, be sure to try Bahari Wave Pool. It is connected to Butterfly Bay, a gentle wave pool with water that is no more than 2 feet deep. Water depth varies from zero-depth-entry to six feet in the main pool and zero-depth-entry to 18 inches in the gentle-wave area, Butterfly Bay. The pools hold approximately 270,000 gallons of water. Water you waiting for? Here are some Wave posts on our HoliBlog.
The fun and refreshing waves in The Wave are gentler than in Bahari Read More »If you’re not a strong swimmer, be sure to stay in the shallow end of The WaveThe Wave’s waves are on for 10 minutes and then off for 10It takes a lot of energy to play in the waves, so enjoy the rest between sessions
Tips For Your Visit
- If you are not a strong swimmer, stay in the very shallow water.
- Please, no horseplay.
- The Wave has smaller/gentler waves than at Bahari.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen and stay hydrated!
- Type: Wave pool
- Opened in: 1994
- Size: 21,000 square feet
- Pool depth: 0 to 6 feet
- Wave height: Maximum 4 feet
- Wave patterns: 8 computer-generated patterns
- Wave cycle: “On” for 10 minutes then “off” for 10 minutes