No paddles needed! Children sit in their brightly colored canoe and enjoy the gentle ride.
Tips For Your Visit
- Please talk to your little ones ahead of time and explain they must keep their hands inside their canoe at all times. (No pinched fingers, please!)
- Parents: Please stand in line with your little ones to help them into their canoe.
- “Can we go again?” Riders may ride twice if there is no one waiting in line.
- Adults may want to send their older children on the ride with their little ones.
- This is a nice, shady ride for your little ones to cool off on a hot day.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have had recent surgery, injury, or illness.
Height limit: Maximum 54″
Weight limit: Maximum combined weight, 200 pounds per canoe
Type: Children’s canoe ride
Capacity: 4 children per canoe