ZOOMbabwe (pronounced: zoom-BOB-way) is the World’s Largest Enclosed Waterslide. An in-the-dark thrill ride, ZOOMbabwe transports families down 10 stories with steep drops, fast back-and-forth action, banked curves, and a huge splash back into the sunlight. Nearly 900-feet long, the purple ZOOMbabwe provides unexpected twists, sudden drops and the thrill of riding in complete darkness. That’s right; total darkness. Turn on a light and learn more here on our HoliBlog.
Doesn’t matter if you ride with your eyes closed or open – ZOOMbabwe will keep you in the dark! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Be prepared for complete darkness!
- Hold on tight!
- Watch out for sudden drops, with no warning. Oh wait, it’s really dark – so you can’t “watch.” Just be aware – and hold on tightly!
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not permit single riders.
- ZOOMbabwe was so dark that we poked some holes along the way – they’re in the shape of cool African masks.
- ZOOMbabwe is the world’s largest enclosed water slide. Yes, it’s that big.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, or heart condition.
- Guests wearing a lower-leg cast, full leg cast that covers the knee, a full arm cast, or a forearm cast may not ride.
Height limit: 36” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum 600 pounds per raft
Type: Family water slide
Height: 102 feet
Length: 887 feet
Width: Varies between 9 and 12 feet
Record: World’s Largest Enclosed Water Slide
Splash pool: 0 – 3 feet
Translation: None – we made up the name!
Rafts: Maximum 4 riders