ZOOMbabwe (pronounced: zoom-BOB-way) is the World’s Largest Enclosed Waterslide. An in-the-dark thrill ride, ZOOMbabwe transports families down 10 stories with steep drops, fast back-and-forth action, banked curves, and a huge splash back into the sunlight. Nearly 900-feet long, the purple ZOOMbabwe provides unexpected twists, sudden drops and the thrill of riding in complete darkness. That’s right; total darkness. Turn on a light and learn more here on our HoliBlog.
Doesn’t matter if you ride with your eyes closed or open – ZOOMbabwe will keep you in the dark! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Be prepared for complete darkness!
- Hold on tight!
- Watch out for sudden drops, with no warning. Oh wait, it’s really dark – so you can’t “watch.” Just be aware – and hold on tightly!
- Sorry, for safety reasons we do not permit single riders.
- ZOOMbabwe was so dark that we poked some holes along the way – they’re in the shape of cool African masks.
- ZOOMbabwe is the world’s largest enclosed water slide. Yes, it’s that big.
Height limit: 36” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Weight limit: Maximum 600 pounds per raft
Type: Family water slide
Height: 102 feet
Length: 887 feet
Width: Varies between 9 and 12 feet
Record: World’s Largest Enclosed Water Slide
Splash pool: 0 – 3 feet
Translation: None – we made up the name!
Rafts: Maximum 4 riders