Teachers: Enter to Win a Pair of Tickets!
Every week from January through May, we’ll hold a drawing to select five winners. Each winner will receive two one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari!
Teachers, Teacher’s Aides, Principals, and other School Employees are welcome to enter to win for their school:
- No purchase necessary. Entrants must be at least 18 years old. Entrants must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Entrants agree to be contacted occasionally with information about school-group discounts.
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize.
- Enter below.
School Group Discounts
Special ticket discounts and catered meals are available for School Groups of 15 and more. Call 1-800-467-2682 or fill out the form below for details.
2020 School Days
The weekdays of May 7, 8, 13-15, and 19-22 are the park’s School Days. Although we are open to the public these days, the majority of our Guests are School Groups. As a result, some attractions and food outlets will be closed all or part of the day in order to best accommodate those groups. Please review this School Days page for details.
Add an educational experience to your school group visit:
- “Performance in the Park” for bands, choirs, and dance;
- “Behind the Scenes Tour” (reservations required: call 1-800-467-2682); and
- “Fun with Physics” program (recommended for high school students) that includes a downloadable Fun with Physics Teachers Guide and Fun with Physics Students Guide.
2020 Music Festival
The 2020 Holiday World Music Festival Celebration for instrumental and choral ensembles will be held on Saturday, May 9. This annual event is sponsored by the Vincennes University Department of Music.
For more information, call 1-800-467-2682 or simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon (items marked with a red asterisk* are required).