Apply Now And You Could Be Part of our HoliBlogger Program in 2023!
Are you an online storyteller or content creator? Do you love spending time with your family at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari? Then we could be the perfect match!
Our fans enjoyed our HoliBlogger content so much in 2022, that we’re bringing it back for 2023.
We’ll partner with bloggers, vloggers, influencers, and online community builders to tell stories about our parks here in Santa Claus, Indiana. We’re look for at least five contributors to join us in 2023, but may consider up to eight.
What HoliBloggers would contribute:
Stories about traveling to see us, your time in the park, traditions that you have when visiting, tips to make the most of your day, and so much more. We want you to stay true to the voice that you have online and help us tell stories about Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. To see a list of topics covered in 2022, click here (list will be updated periodically through April 2023).
If you’re chosen to join the HoliBloggers, you’ll write 5 blog posts during your time in the partnership. The program will last one calendar year, from May 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024.
Plus, here are the perks we’ll offer to assist with your storytelling:
- Platinum Season Passes (and accompanying perks) for all immediate family members.
- An All-Season Digital Photo Pass.
- 10 Tickets to be used for giveaways – a pair of tickets given away in each of five blog posts.
- Behind-the-scenes access to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, including staff interviews, photo opportunities, or getting information before it is made public, when applicable and relevant to your blog topics.
- Exclusive access to a private HoliBlogger Facebook Group.
- Your content will be shared with our social media audience and in email newsletters. You’ll be able to customize several options in ticket giveaways to link to your social media profiles and each blog post will end with your author bio and link to your blog.
Partner with the Spencer County Visitors Bureau in Santa Claus, Indiana
The local Visitors Bureau will work with you to help you explore and experience things to do throughout the area and possibly provide lodging for your stay. Deliverables for this partnership include varied social media content (posts and stories) highlighting your time visiting the area, local lodging, and possibly a guest blog post for their blog. Details will be finalized with the Visitors Bureau while planning your trip. Visits preferred in May and early June.
Partner with the Visit Owensboro in Owensboro, Kentucky
Needing overnight accommodations for your trip to Holiday World? Partner with one of the cutest riverfront cities in the United States just 30 minutes from the park in Owensboro, Kentucky. Don’t let the fun stop when you leave the park. The team at Visit Owensboro will provide family-friendly attraction tickets and possible overnight riverfront accommodations for your family in exchange for your social media content about why Owensboro is a great place to stay when you take your family to Holiday World.
To apply to be a HoliBlogger, please fill out the information below.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck and thank you for your interest in the program!