… these "dummies" caught the first flight of The Raven for the 2012 season.
Dummies? I think not!
To celebrate their raucous return to the station (and yes, they were armless pre-flight), let's give away a pair of tickets, shall we?
Take a look at these pasty-faced gents. The two in front look relaxed, if a bit stunned.
But those two in back – see how one is leaned in toward the other? What's that dummy saying?
It's "crunch time" here at the park, so we need a good laugh. Make us LOL and you could win a pair of tickets.
Here's what to do:
1. Give us sass. Give us silly. Give us snark. But keep your "Dummy Dialogue" family-friendly, okay?
2. We called it "Dummy Dialogue" because we have an unhealthy alliteration affinity (see?); it can be Dummy Monologue if you prefer. We like one-liners, too.
3. You must be 13 years old or older to be eligible.
4. Holiday World & Splashin' Safari employees (and their immediate family members) are not eligible. (Quit complaining! You earn plenty of free tickets during the season – let these other nice folks win some tickets once in a while.)
5. To enter, post your Dummy Dialogue as a comment here on this HoliBlog post. Don't worry if it doesn't show up right away, we moderate our comments. And we sometimes nap between 2 and 4am.
6. To be eligible, you must include your email address in the "email field." It won't show up publicly in your post, but it's how we'll notify you if you win.
7. Only one entry per blog "comment." If you're so incredibly witty that you have three entries, then you must post three separate comments. Don't get carried away, though; you're not that funny.
8. This contest runs through 12 noon CDT on Monday, April 2.
9. The judges' decision is final*.
… so when 3.14 (March 14) approached, IT Steven turned on the oven.
And yes, that's a little Yoda flash drive up in the top-right corner of the photo. I think he's eyeing Steven's masterpiece to make sure there are no burnt edges. Wouldn't do to serve a pie with a dark side, after all.
A lady called for more information about her upcoming visit. When our Call Center operator asked if she needed to make group reservations, since she was bringing a busload, she said she'd won a contest and already had her tickets.
"I ate worms."
Excuse me, ma'am?
"To win the contest, I had to eat a bowl of worms. It was down to me and another woman. Then we had to eat a bowl of spaghetti. She gagged on the spaghetti, so I won."
Oh, yes. Of course.
Imagine having to eat pasta. Worms are one thing, but pasta?!
Our Call Center operator was so stunned, she didn't ask for more details.
We're guessing it was one of those zany radio shows holding a contest.
So if you're in line to ride The Raven and you catch a whiff of "worm breath," you might want to sit in front of the lady, not behind.
A "cookie" is a small digital file that is created by a website and then stored by a
user's browser. We use these cookies to help improve our site, including
any personal identifying information about you, and you
can remove cookies from your browser at any time.