MiniTime.com is sort of a TripAdvisor.com – but specifically for family travel. When we took a look to see what visitors were saying about their visits to Holiday World and the town of Santa Claus, we heard crickets. (Or saw crickets – since it's a soundless website? No thank you. I don't want that picture in my head. Sorry, Jiminy.)
Would you like to put in a good word for us and share a few memories on the MiniTime site? Thank you; we'd sure appreciate it.
All you need to do is tell us what is shown in this Mystery Photo …
This time around, we will have three winners. Each winner will be mailed two one-day tickets. Details below.
A few rules:
1. Must be 13 or older to enter.
2. Must not be an employee or immediate family member of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
3. Only one guess per email address, please. (No multiple entries this time around. Either get it right or make it LOL funny*.)
4. If you've won tickets from one of our contests within the past six months, you're not elegible to win. If it's been more than six months – have at it!
5. Judges' decision is final. It always is.
6. First person to email us with the correct answer wins. If you're not first, but you're correct, we'll throw your name in our HoliHat and will hold a drawing for a second winner. *Plus, the person who makes us laugh the loudest with the most outlandishly wrong guess also wins. (So I guess that means we need to set a deadline … okay, next Thursday at noon. That's 3/14/13 at 12 noon CDT. That's right: CDT. Set your clocks back this weekend. Already.)
How to enter? Must be by email and to this address: email@example.com. (If you win, we'll contact you via email, so please be sure to use an address you check frequently.)
A "cookie" is a small digital file that is created by a website and then stored by a
user's browser. We use these cookies to help improve our site, including
any personal identifying information about you, and you
can remove cookies from your browser at any time.