Can’t deny it’s been a fun week.
We announced our 66DaysAtSea.com microsite on Monday, and the reaction has been tremendous.
In case you’re not one of the group of people we affectionately refer to as “the coaster crazies,” you may not know where to look for extra clues and analysis.
Here’s your Pilgrim’s Primer:
1. Visit 66DaysAtSea.com and read the daily entries, examining all photos, sketches and videos.
2. Sit quietly for a minute and go, “Hmmmmm…”
3. Next, read this “Are we there yet?” HoliBlog post. Oh, and enter our sweepstakes while you’re there. Daily.
4. Get ready to delve into the mindset of a theme park super-fan.
5. Check out all the notes on our Screamscape page.
6. Read through the reckonings on CoasterBuzz.com’s forum.
7. ThemeParkReview.com has many musings.
8. This zany blog and podcast group went way beyond the call of duty. (Don’t you people have jobs?!)
— CoasterRadio (@coasterradio) May 22, 2014
9. And finally, we’re getting a kick out of this blogger’s daily analysis of each of our 66 Days at Sea.
— Amusement Parks Blog (@ParksBlog) May 22, 2014
10. For an explanation of “why 66?” and “why is the announcement on July 24?” take a look at our news release.
We hope you have fun with us and let your imaginations run wild during these next two months. And be sure to join us, if you can, on July 24. We plan to party like it’s 1620!