SANTA CLAUS, IND—–An eclectic collection of regional performers will join Grammy-winning performers TobyMac and Mandisa at Holiday World’s upcoming “Rock the World” Christian Music Fest.
“The Lasting Hope” from Crothersville, Indiana, was selected from dozens of regional bands to open Rock the World’s main stage performances.
Other regional bands selected to perform in Holiday World during the day of the event are:
- Second Perception, from New Albany, Indiana
- Jimmy Dooley, from Cincinnati, Ohio
- Narrow Path, from Jasper, Indiana
- One Day, from Evansville, Indiana
- Katie Danielle, from Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
- Building Nations, from Bedford, Indiana
- CrossTie, from Nashville, Tennessee
As evening approaches, Rock the World’s main stage performances will begin, headlined by Grammy-winning performers TobyMac and Mandisa, plus Grammy-nominated Sanctus Real and 1 Girl Nation.
Christian Music Fest will be held on Saturday, August 23. Information about discount tickets for the event is available at HolidayWorldRocks.com or call 1-877-463-2645.
Released: July 8, 2014
Media Contact: Paula Werne, email@example.com