Congratulations to Nathan F. from Atlanta, Georgia, who both provided the correct answer and provided the link to the page on our website with our Downton Abbey-esque photo faux pas.
You see, a few weeks ago, Downton Abbey released some publicity photos and one in particular quickly hit the “bloopers” circuit, because a modern prop was included:
Do you see the water bottle on the mantel? Oops.
And so, while updating the information on our website’s Happy Halloween Weekends page, this photo was oddly familiar:
Oh, my. Time to crop that photo – but we had to poke a little fun at ourselves first.
Thanks to all who entered – and congratulations to Nathan, who receives two one-day tickets for this season.
Well, maybe it’s not all that simply, but here goes: “How is Holiday World like Downton Abbey?”
The answer is somewhere here on our website. Simply post your answer as a comment to this HoliBlog post and you could win a pair of tickets.
A few rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari employees (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- Have you won tickets from us in the past six months? Please wait half a year before entering again – let’s give others a chance to win, too.
- There is one very specific correct answer to this question (hint: it’s not in a news release or in any other textual content). You’re welcome to enter more than once.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
How to enter? Click on “Leave a comment,” below, and post the correct (and specific) answer plus the page of our website that provided you with the answer. The first person to correctly answer wins a pair of one-day tickets to use in 2014. (Please don’t include any personal information, we’ll email you if you win.)
By the way, our blog comments are moderated – but as long as your guess is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.
… and, we’ll add a hint each day until someone wins.
Good luck to all!