SANTA CLAUS, IND. — As Holiday World prepares for its annual Happy Halloween Weekends to premiere this weekend, a gaggle of ghouls from six states rehearses for this season’s Graveyard Smash show.
These singing and dancing zombies wail from near and far:
• Polanco Jones, New Orleans, Louisiana
• Kylee Kaetzel, Santa Claus, Indiana
• Leah Koch, Santa Claus, Indiana
• Trevor May, Dundas, Illinois
• Jasmine Milheiser, Evansville, Indiana
• Robert Sharkey, Chicago, Illinois
• Jana Souza, Honolulu, Hawaii
• Missy Vega, Queens, New York
• Tyra Wilson, Jasper, Indiana
The not-so-scary zombies will perform at Holiday World for the next six weekends, parodying such popular tunes as “We’re Not Gonna Take It” (“The Afterlife Is Frightening”), “Bang Bang” (“Broom Broom”) and “Everybody” (“Every Zombie”).
Holiday World’s Happy Halloween Weekends begin Saturday, September 20, and run through October 26, featuring the park’s rides plus themed shows, attractions, and activities. For more information and discounted tickets, visit the park’s website at HolidayWorld.com/Halloween or call 1-877-463-2645.
Released: September 15, 2014
Media Contact: Paula Werne, firstname.lastname@example.org