Thanks to everyone who entered our Cabin Fever Sweepstakes! Our winners were chosen at random from thousands of entries.
- Grand Prize Winner: Melanie M. from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, who wins two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort plus four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Runner-Up Winner: Janelle A. from Lakeview, Indiana, who wins two one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
Truth be told, we haven’t had it too bad so far this winter.
This morning there was just a dusting of snow on the ground.
… and on the roof of the loading station for our new roller coaster, Thunderbird:
A dusting of snow on Thunderbird station’s roof. Dusting. What else would you expect from the world’s cleanest park? pic.twitter.com/qgSU8NuVyO
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) February 5, 2015
However, our brethren to the north and to the east have received a load of snow, with more to come this weekend. And so, there is no argument from us that it’s time for a Cabin Fever Sweepstakes! Here’s what you could win:
- Grand Prize: Two overnights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, plus four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Runner-Up Prize: Two tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
How to enter? Let’s start with a few necessaries:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook page.Two winners – chosen at random – will be emailed the afternoon of February 13. If you win the Grand Prize, which includes overnights in a Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your reservation; also, the dates the cabin may be reserved for are May 1 – 21 and May 25 – June 11, 2015.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your best cure for Cabin Fever. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Of course you are: Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re using an immobile device, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Friday, February 13, 2015 at 1pm CST. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to all – winter won’t last forever!
The best cure for cabin fever is friends and family!
I would love to win. I’ve never stayed or been to lake Rudolph. The pictures I see are beautiful. Looks like home away from home.
I hope win
Love to win
Go to holiday world
I have been coming to Holiday World since I was a little girl, now I’m 41 yrs old & would love to take my youngest daughter, who has never been.
Would love to win this. I have never got to stay at Lake Rudolph. And I can’t wait to ride the new roller coaster!!!!
How do I cure cabin fever? I have my 5 year old Grandson come over for a campout! ( that is what he calls it) What we do is get pizza, sweet tea, and lots of Scooby Doo dvds and stay in bed all day snuggling, eating, laughing, and watching Scooby Doo. Can’t think of a better way to spend the day, except coming to Holiday World with him for the day!!!!
We’ve got cabin fever. Still thinking the only cure will be planning a trip to Holiday World and staying at Lake Rudolph!
The best cure for cabin fever would be getting the kids together and playing games. I will purchase items and put them in a bag for bingo prizes. Each time someone bingos, they get to pick something out of the surprise bag. The catch is…you never know what you are going to get! could be sweet or yuk.
Always love to visit Holiday World, but haven’t stayed at Lake Rudolph cabins yet. On my list for this summer!
My family enjoys going to park we go every year. I always enjoy telling my son about when my dad would take me and my brothers and that’s when it was called Santa Claus Land. It’s so amazing to how the park has changed over the years. But the best thing about the park as never changed and that’s the way you keep showing that family is still so important
Get out and smell the flowers..
what cures my cabin fever….gettin out the house and going to stay in a real cabin at Lake Rudolph!!!
visited several time love this place a true family place
My 7 year old daughter wants her birthday to be there and it would be awesome if I could surprise her with this getaway 🙂
The best cure for cabin fever is definitely a couple of sunny 80-something degree days with my crew @ Holiday World Splashin Safari!
The best cure for cabin fever is a couple of inner tubes, a four-wheeler, and a bunch of kiddos and close friends! Followed, of course, by fuzzy blankets, toasty hot chocolate, and a warm fire.
I entered, now pick me!!!
Best cure for cabin fever… daydreaming of family trips to Holiday World 🙂
I think cabin fever could be best cured by whirling on giant turkeys, flying in American themed Eagles, spinning out of control while standing by your bestie, catching the choo choo, and to top it off, hugs from a friendly special doggie!
My kids would love this! We regularly visit HW for the day, but it’d be a lot of fun to spend the night!
Best cure for cabin fever- warm weather!
Cabin fever cure is two days at Holiday World!
It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to come to the park, even longer (many years) since I’ve camped out there! I am ready for spring and summer and to get outside and do stuff!
I hope I win
We love Holiday World! We drive every year from Columbia, TN and would love to spend the night in a cabin.
We love Holiday World. It is the best park for families.
The absolute best cure for cabin fever would be a trip to Holiday World with my family and stay at Christmas Cabin! Hope to win the sweepstakes!
Love to win. Can’t wait to ride Thunderbird this year. Best overall park in the nation.
My family has enjoyed all the rides and activities at Holiday World for a number of years and will continue to enjoy them in the future.
WOULD LOVE TO GO.
I would love to win! My family and I are coming to Indiana in May and have never been to Holiday world. What a treat it would be!
We love Holiday World
Who won first place and runner up
We’ve notified the winners by email and will post their names at the top of this blog post this week.
I’m ready for the good old summer time.
Bring On Summer
We love Lake Rudolph and we can’t wait to ride thunderbird!
Love this place!! I hope to see you soon!!
Me and my family could really use this!