When we say we are “#1 for Family Fun,” we mean the entire family, even the furry members. Just inside our admission gates is the Holidog Inn, where even Holidog feels comfortable telling his friends to “Relax, it’s the Holidog Inn.”
Here’s Holidog with his buddy Pax, along with some tips about our Holidog Inn:
- Please bring proof of current rabies vaccination to Holiday World Services before boarding any pet in a kennel.
- You have the choice of an air-conditioned indoor ($20) or an outdoor ($10) kennel.
- Have more than one pet? For an additional $5 per pet, you may keep both pets in the same kennel. We number the kennels so all pets are accounted for; we also take detailed notes about your pet’s needs.
- Sorry, we don’t take reservations. Kennels are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kennels come in a variety of sizes for large and small pets.
- Our Admissions staff does not handle the pets out of safety for the pet. They will be happy to:
- Check on pets throughout the day and make sure they have water;
- escort and supervise one adult owner per pet during boarding, visits and removal; and
- contact owners if pets need care or cleaning
- You may return throughout the day to provide some TLC and take them on potty breaks as needed. (We provide a small grassy area for this purpose.)
- Feel free to bring any toys or other special items for your pets to help make them feel more at home during their stay at the Holidog Inn.
- Don’t forget your pet’s food. We will provide water, dishes, and litter bags for them.
- Sorry, no overnight Guests. Holidog Inn closes when Holiday World closes for the day.
Outdoor Kennels: Your pets can enjoy the shade of the shelter house along with a nice breeze coming from our outdoor fans. Just ask Bella; she sure enjoyed her visit to our outdoor kennels.
One more thing: Dogs are not the only pets who visit the Holidog Inn. We’ve hosted all types of visitors, even a pot belly pig! Within our indoor kennels, we provide a back room for smaller pets such as cats, hamsters, and rabbits. This room has a sliding door that separates the areas to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay with us! If you would like more information about our Holidog Inn, please visit our website’s Rules & Services page or simply stop by Holiday World Services during your next visit.