Thanks to all who entered our drawing for two 2016 Platinum Season Passes and voted in the USA Today poll. Our winner – chosen at random – is Deanna P. of Hawesville, Kentucky. Congratulations!
Looking forward to our 70th birthday in 2016, we wondered about and then researched the following:
1. What’s the 70th Anniversary Traditional Gift?
2. What’s the 70th Anniversary Modern Gift?
3. What’s the 70th Anniversary Alternate Gift?
4. What’s the 70th Anniversary Color?
Platinum it is.
And so we introduce a new version of our traditional Season Pass – the Platinum Season Pass.
What does a Platinum Season Pass include? We have a nifty chart that explains it all over here on our Season Pass page, but in a nutshell: Double in-park discounts, Bring A Friend discounts, “Buy this Year/Visit this Year,” and … Exclusive Bonus Hours each month!
And guess what? We’re getting ready to give away a pair of Platinum Season Passes.
Here’s how to enter …
We’re in the final week of voting in USA Today‘s “Best Water Park” poll.
Please vote (following your conscience, of course!) and then post a comment on this blog post.
To vote, click here and then click on the “Vote” button on the page for whichever water park you think should win.
Then add a comment to this blog post, telling us how many times you think you’d visit if you won a pair of Platinum Season Passes. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
And please be sure to follow these Rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter. (But you can vote!)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
The USA Today poll permits daily voting through August 31, so be sure to enter here after you vote each day. We’ll choose a winner at random on September 1 and will contact him or her via email.
Good luck to all!