Congratulations to Linda S. from St. Meinrad, Indiana, and Paulette A. H. from Nashville, Tennessee, who each win two one-day tickets for our 2016 season. Thanks to all who entered!
Have you watched A Christmas Story yet this year? That’s an Indiana story, did you know? Little Ralphie was actually Jean Parker Shepherd, who grew up in Hammond, Indiana, in the 1920s and ’30s. (As a side note, as a teenager, I used to listen to “Shep” on WOR radio. What a storyteller he was!)
And so, with Ralphie in mind (and a mouth full of soap), we introduce our “Oh, Fudge!” Sweepstakes.
Our F&B team spent a day with a Fudge Expert (yes, that really is a job title; pretty sweet, huh?) last month. They asked if we could post a non-binding poll here on the HoliBlog, listing seven new-to-us flavors so you can vote for your favorite.
At the same time, please enter our sweepstakes and maybe win a pair of one-day tickets for next year.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by voting in this poll, posting a comment here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook page. The winners – chosen at random – will be emailed shortly after 11am CST on December 14.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us about your favorite Christmas treat. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- By entering our sweepstakes, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Good luck, everyone – and Merry Christmas to all!